Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the USA.gov website includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. USA.gov only provides these links and pointers for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the USA.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- The General Services Administration (GSA) and USA.gov do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- GSA and USA.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- GSA and USA.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- GSA and USA.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- GSA and USA.gov do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- GSA and USA.gov are not affiliated with the usa.com website.
Back to Top
USA.gov is committed to providing access to all individuals—with or without disabilities—seeking information on USA.gov. To provide this information, we've built USA.gov to conform to Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act (as amended). Section 508 requires that all individuals with disabilities (whether federal employees or members of the general public) have access to, and use of, information and data comparable to that provided to individuals without disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on us.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader, eye tracking device, voice recognition software, etc.) and have difficulty accessing information on USA.gov, please contact USA.gov and provide the URL (web address) of the material you tried to access, the problem you experienced, and your contact information. We'll contact you and attempt to provide the information you're seeking.
Back to Top
Will Your Computer or Device Work with USA.gov?
USA.gov is dedicated to providing a quality service for our visitors. We support the operating systems and tools used by the majority of visitors to our site, and we've tested USA.gov on the latest versions of the most popular mobile devices and web browsers. For our mobile visitors, we support browsers on Android and iOS.
If you have any problems using our website, please contact us and let us know what type of device you're using, the operating system, your web browser's version number, the URL (web page address) of the page you were viewing, and details about the problem you experienced. We'll use this information to try to fix the problem.
To upgrade your web browser to the latest version, please visit one of the sites below and download the appropriate software for your hardware platform:
Back to Top