Health Services in Your Community
Find and compare doctors, medical facilities, and support organizations near you.
– Discover personal health books, information on dieting and nutrition, learn about medical problems and mental health issues, and more.
Healthcare Facilities and Support
Find local programs and facilities to support the physical and mental well-being of patients, their caregivers, and their families.
Doctors and Healthcare Professionals
Whether you've just moved or you need a new doctor, these directories will help you find a doctor who accepts Medicare or your other insurance.
Compare Healthcare Facilities
The government gathers and publishes data about healthcare facilities around the country. You can use this information to compare the quality of care in the facilities near you. You'll find information about emergency department wait times, surgical outcomes, patient safety measures, health inspections, and staffing at your local facilities.
- Nursing Home Comparison - Find detailed information about the past performance, health inspections, and staffing of every Medicare and Medicaid certified nursing home in the country.
- Dialysis Facilities - Find and compare information about the services and quality of care provided at dialysis facilities in any state. You can also find addresses and phone numbers for each facility.
- Hospital Comparison - Compare the quality of care, emergency room wait times, surgical outcomes, and patient safety measures at local hospitals.
- Home Health Agency Comparison - Home health care includes skilled nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social services and home health aide services. Home health agencies may also teach you how to care for yourself.