We're building a new USA.gov. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Visit beta.USA.gov

Court of Federal Claims

The U.S. Court of Federal Claims has jurisdiction over claims seeking money judgments against the United States. Appeals are to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

Contact the Agency or Department

Website: Court of Federal Claims

Contact In-Person: Directions and Hours

Address: 717 Madison Place, NW
Washington, DC 20005-1806

Phone Number: (202) 357-6400