We're building a new USA.gov. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Visit beta.USA.gov

Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board

The Fulbright Program offers grants to study, teach and conduct research for U.S. citizens to go abroad and non-U.S. citizens to come to the United States.

Contact the Agency or Department

Website: Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board


Address: U.S. Department of State, SA-44
301 4th Street SW, #664

Washington, DC 20547

Phone Number: 202-203-7010