We're building a new USA.gov. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Visit beta.USA.gov

Rural Housing Service

The Department of Agriculture's Rural Housing Service provides grants and loans for housing and community facilities in rural areas of the U.S.

Contact the Agency or Department

Website: Rural Housing Service

Contact In-Person: Find an Office in Your State

Address: USDA Rural Development, Room 5014-S
1400 Independence Ave SW

Washington, DC 20250-0701

Phone Number: (202) 690-1533

Toll-free: (800) 414-1226 (Centralized Servicing Center)

TTY: (800) 877-8339
(800) 438-1832 (Centralized Servicing Center)

Parent Agency