We're building a new USA.gov. Check it out and let us know what you think!

Visit beta.USA.gov

Rural Utilities Service

The Department of Agriculture's Rural Utilities Service provides funding, through grants, loans, loan guarantees, and payments, for the development of rural utilities infrastructure such as water, waste management, power and telecommunications.

Contact the Agency or Department

Website: Rural Utilities Service

Contact In-Person: Find an Office in Your State

Address: USDA Rural Development, Room 4051-S
1400 Independence Ave SW

Washington, DC 20250-1510

Phone Number: (202) 720-9540

TTY: (800) 877-8339 (Federal Relay Service)

Parent Agency