Tips for Using the Complaint Letter Wizard
- Before you start, it may be helpful to have receipts, work orders, billing statements, emails and any other documents related to your complaint.
- Use the "BACK" button to edit a previous step in the wizard.
- The "Step" links at the top of the wizard allow you to jump to a specific step in the wizard.
- Even after you've previewed your letter in step 5, you can still make edits.
- You can edit any text in brackets  after you download the letter.
- If you prefer, you can create your complaint letter using the sample complaint letter.
Do you need help?
Ask us any question about the U.S. government for free.
We'll get you the answer or tell you where to find it.