Here are a few hints for the interactive consumer complaint wizard.
- Before you start, it may be helpful to have receipts, work orders, billing statements, emails and any other documents related to your complaint.
- Use the "BACK" button to edit a previous step in the wizard.
- The "Step" links at the top of the wizard allow you to jump to a specific step in the wizard.
- Even after you've previewed your letter in step 5, you can still make edits.
- You can edit any text in brackets  after you download the letter
- If you prefer, you can create your complaint letter using the sample complaint letter