Learn how government agencies are working to help you stay healthy, get vaccinated, and get tested during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit your state health department website or check with your county or local health department to:
- Learn how, when, and where to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Find testing sites
- Get the latest local coronavirus information
You can also visit VaccineFinder.org to search for other vaccination sites.
Visit Coronavirus.gov, from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
There, you'll learn:
- How to prepare for your vaccination and what to do after you've been vaccinated
- Ways to protect yourself from COVID-19
- How to check your symptoms with the CDC's self-checker
- Health tips for travelers, medical professionals, and businesses
You can enroll in or change your Health Insurance Marketplace plan through August 15, 2021, during the COVID-19 emergency special enrollment period.