Learn how government agencies are working to help you stay healthy, get vaccinated, and get tested during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Locations
Visit your state health department website or check with your county or local health department to:
- Learn how, when, and where to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Find testing sites
- Get the latest local coronavirus information
You can also visit Vaccines.gov to search for other vaccination sites.
Get Official Information from Coronavirus.gov
Visit Coronavirus.gov, from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
There, you'll learn:
- How to prepare for your vaccination and what to do after you've been vaccinated
- Ways to protect yourself from COVID-19
- How to check your symptoms with the CDC's self-checker
- Health tips for travelers, medical professionals, and businesses
Vaccination Assistance for People With Disabilities
- Help you find nearby vaccination centers
- Schedule a vaccination appointment for you
- Contact you with local accessible transportation services
- Answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
Special Enrollment Period for Health Insurance
You can enroll in or change your Health Insurance Marketplace plan through August 15, 2021, during the COVID-19 emergency special enrollment period.