Learn how government agencies are working to help you stay healthy, get vaccinated, and get tested during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Find COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Locations
Visit your state health department website or check with your county or local health department to:
- Learn how, when, and where to get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Find testing sites
- Get the latest local coronavirus information
You can also visit Vaccines.gov to search for other vaccination sites.
How to Get a COVID-19 Booster Shot
Vaccination Assistance for People With Disabilities
- Help you find nearby vaccination centers
- Schedule a vaccination appointment for you
- Contact you with local accessible transportation services
- Answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccine
Get Official Information from Coronavirus.gov
Visit Coronavirus.gov, from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
There, you'll learn: