Learn how your business can search and compete for contract opportunities with federal, state, and local governments, and U.S. territories.
Federal Government Contracting
- Learn from the Small Business Administration about becoming a federal contractor, including contracting rules, and opportunities for small and disadvantaged businesses.
- Get tips on how to sell to the government from the General Services Administration, the acquisition arm of the federal government.
State and Local Government Contracting
- Find out how to sell to your state government and search for contracting opportunities.
- Contact your state procurement or contracting office. These non-profit offices can help you access professional development resources, develop innovative strategies, and more.
- Reach out to county, city, and town governments to learn about local contracting opportunities.