Learn tips on saving energy in the home and workplace by visiting the following websites and resources:
Energy Efficiency at Home
- Energy Saver website - provides information, tips, and advice on saving energy and money.
- Home Energy Saver - computes a home's energy use online and recommends energy-saving upgrades.
- Home Energy Audits - helps homeowners determine where their house is losing energy and money.
- Energy Star - a voluntary program that helps businesses and individuals save money through energy efficiency.
- Department of Energy (DOE): Energy Efficiency - works with universities, businesses, and the National Labs to develop energy efficient technologies and increase the efficiency of current technologies on the market.
- Consumer Information: Saving Energy at Home - provides information on saving energy and energy-efficient products.
Energy Efficiency in the Workplace, Commercial Buildings, and Manufacturing Plants
- Bring Your Green to Work - tools and resources that can help motivate and inspire employees to save energy.
- Energy Star: Buildings and Plants - works with organizations to help them save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions by making their buildings and plants more energy efficient.