Programs from government agencies and pharmaceutical companies can help you pay for prescription drugs. Check with each program to find out if you’re eligible and how to app
Find Programs to Help With Prescription Drug Costs
- Contact the pharmaceutical companies that make your prescription drugs or devices, and ask for any low-cost options, samples, or discounts.
- Learn about finding generic drugs to lower your costs.
- State social services agencies and local health centers provide direct assistance to people in distress or with limited access to health care with assistance and referrals to other local organizations that may be able to help.
- You or your child may qualify for Medicaid or CHIP. Learn more about these programs.
- If you are eligible for Medicare, you can get help paying for your prescriptions through Medicare Part D.
Get Help Choosing the Right Program for You
If you need additional help finding the right patient assistance program for you, or you want to make a complaint about a program, contact RXAssist.