Will Your Computer or Device Work with USA.gov?
USA.gov is dedicated to providing a quality service for our visitors. We support the operating systems and tools used by the majority of visitors to our site, and we've tested USA.gov on the latest versions of the most popular mobile devices and web browsers. For our mobile visitors, we support browsers on Android and iOS.
If you have any problems using our website, please report the issue to us and let us know what type of device you're using, the operating system, your web browser's version number, the URL (web page address) of the page you were viewing, and details about the problem you experienced. We'll use this information to try to fix the problem.
To upgrade your web browser to the latest version, please visit one of the sites below and download the appropriate software for your hardware platform:
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on the USA.gov website includes hypertext links, or pointers, to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. USA.gov only provides these links and pointers for your information and convenience. When you select a link to an outside website, you are leaving the USA.gov site and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- The General Services Administration (GSA) and USA.gov do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- GSA and USA.gov do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- GSA and USA.gov cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- GSA and USA.gov are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- GSA and USA.gov do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (accessibility requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
- GSA and USA.gov are not affiliated with the usa.com website.
Paperwork Reduction Act Statement
The feedback surveys on USA.gov (information collections) meets the requirements of 44 U.S.C. § 3507, as amended by section 2 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. You do not need to answer these questions unless we display a valid Office of Management and Budget (OMB) control number. The OMB control number for our collections is 3090-0297. We estimate that it will take 3 minutes to read the instructions, gather the facts, and answer the questions. Send only comments relating to our time estimate, including suggestions for reducing this burden, or any other aspects of this collection of information to: General Services Administration, Regulatory Secretariat Division (MVCB), ATTN: Ms. Flowers/IC 3090-0297, 1800 F Street, NW, Washington, DC 20405.
Do you need help?
Ask us any question about the U.S. government for free.
We'll get you the answer or tell you where to find it.
Last Updated: January 30, 2019