Find a Lawyer and Legal Advice

Individual lawyers (also called attorneys) are experts in different areas of the law. Some lawyers/attorneys specialize in a certain field of law, such as business, civil, criminal, or juvenile law. You will need to determine which attorney is right for your legal situation.  Once you find a lawyer, ask about their experience, areas of expertise, and questions such as, "How would you handle my case?" and "What is your fee structure?"

Besides asking your friends and family for the name of a good lawyer or scouring through the phone book, you can find legal aid online:

Back to Top

What you think matters!