Pay Tables and More
To find the latest news on military pay and benefits, including pay tables and retirement pay calculators, visit MilitaryPay.Defense.gov.
Department of Defense (DOD) Employees
You can resolve your military pay issues and report suspected military pay fraud through the Defense Finance and Accounting Service (DFAS).
- Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps active duty and Reserve – Call 1-888-332-7411.
- Retirees, survivors and beneficiaries – Call 1-800-321-1080.
- Former spouses, creditors and others awarded court-ordered garnishment for alimony, child support and other debts – Call 1-888-332-7411.
- Civilian employees – Manage your Leave and Earnings Statements, W-2s, and pay information using myPay, DFAS’ online payroll tool.
Coast Guard Employees
- Active duty and Reserve members – Contact your unit administrative yeoman for all questions and concerns about your military pay.
- Civilian employees – Contact your Civilian Personnel Human Resource (HR) Specialist or Command Staff Advisor (CSA).
- Coast Guard retirees – Contact the Coast Guard Pay & Personnel Center. Call 1-800-772-8724.